Due to some exciting growth within the business we are looking for an experienced Welder/Fabricator to join our team. We require someone that has a strong worth ethic and great initiative.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Working on a large range of jobs from general engineering to working within the agricultural industry
- Working on site with agricultural repairs and site maintenance
- Engineering including mig/tig/arc welding - - Fabrication
- Structural experience would be an advantage
Whilst not all skills are essential the ability to be a fast learner and willing to learning new skills is a must.
You will also have the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a positive attitude
- Ability to work independently, but also able to work as part of a team
- Willing to work overtime and occasional weekends
- Good communication skills, with both written and spoken English is required
- Current drivers license and mode of transport
- Great attention to detail and finishing
We operate a busy fast paced workshop, with clients who expect top quality workmanship and deadlines that require the extra mile from our staff.